Balance, Alignment, Stability, Extension
August 12th, 10am
Learn the Secrets to Healing Aches, Alleviating Pains, and Preventing Injuries
- Release stiffness in the back by reversing pelvic tilt
- Fix rounded shoulders and an aching neck from desk jobs and cell phones
- Prepare the body for sports, hiking, yard work, or any other activity you desire
- Improve range of motion without sacrificing strength or stability
- Save time and money with short, efficient sequences
What is B.A.S.E.?
Eischens Yoga Poses
B.A.S.E. is about replicating poses that we do naturally every day. While many yoga poses are impressive to look at, it is often the simplest that are the most helpful. B.A.S.E. focuses on the fundamental poses with the greatest carryover to your everyday life.
Learn how to prepare the body for movement when range, load, or speed is involved. Traditional yoga often creates a looseness and hyper-mobility in the joints. This can be dangerous to athletes and non-athletes alike. Protect your body and joints by creating the strength and stability required for an active lifestyle.
B.A.S.E. sequences are designed to be short but efficient. Poses and sequences are done in a timed format to keep you focused without the slow-paced drudgery that comes from most yoga classes. Flexibility in session length allows you to keep it short when your day is busy or long when you need that extra release.