A proven system that builds
Strong, Pain-Free Athletes At Any Age
The most detailed online fitness programs… Period.
- Complete programs for specific goals. Functional Training + Alignment + Plant-Strong Nutrition.
- Every detail you want: warm-ups, workouts, cool-downs, how-to videos, webinars, and community.
- Heal aches and pains with sequences designed to improve your alignment, mobility, and stability.
Step 1: Pick Your Program
Each program includes:
- Video explanation lays out your Training, Alignment and Nutrition plan.
- Physical and body fat tests to find exactly where you’re at today.
- A live-with training schedule for consistent progress towards where you want to go tomorrow.
- BASE/Alignment sequences to keep your body balanced throughout the process.
- Nutrition Plan that fits your program and accelerates results.
STEP 2: START TRAINING
- Each workout includes a detailed explanation, warm-up, exercises with progressions, demonstration videos.
- Alignment/BASE integrated into the programs to heal aches and pains and avoid injury.
- Clear progressions to ensure improvement every session.
- Exercise library with 110+ videos and growing.
STEP 3: RECOVER AND RESTORE
- Heal aches and pains from your daily life with focused alignment, mobility, and stability.
- Increase range of motion and lower risk of injury with exclusive BASE and Eischens Yoga sequences.
- Avoid burnout with recovery built into every program.
New Programs Every Month
New programs and workouts added every month. Follow along with our 10 MBG locations or pick a program specific to your goal.
World Class Coaching
Follow the programs that Jon Hinds has developed over 37 years as a gym owner, NFL and NBA strength coach, and gold medal winner in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
Sane progressions and intelligent programs create progress each and every week you train.
Access to Elite trainers to answer any and all questions about the programs, exercises, yoga and more to remove all guesswork.
Heal and Recover
Eischens Yoga and BASE are integrated directly into the programs to ensure proper recovery and healing aches and pains.
Simple Plant-Strong meal plans and recipes to support your training and get you lean and strong.
“Regardless of your current fitness level, whether you are a high-level athlete or have never worked out in your entire life, the Monkey Bar Gymnasium will be a welcoming place that will accommodate any injuries or weaknesses that you have, and will ensure that you are challenged and constantly progressing towards your own personal goals.”
“I’ve had an exponential growth in strength and power since I’ve started the MBG workouts. As a small, female Krav Maga instructor, strength and conditioning are of the utmost importance. Even my students have noticed when holding pads for me that my strikes are stronger. Also, very importantly, my aches are less.”